What types of Federal disability claims are there?
What types of disability claims are there?
- Obtaining – You are filing under title II (SSDI) and/or title XVI (SSI) for disability benefits
- Retention – You are in a cessation, or entering into a continuing disability review (CDR).
- Recalculation – You are receiving a monthly amount that is incorrect, and needs to be adjusted.
- Overpayment – You owe the Federal Government money and must repay or fight the claim.
- Child Claim – The claimant is under 18 years of age.